Tuesday 11 August 2020

In The Round Week- Fiona Randall

 
 
Morning all Fiona here with this weeks theme- In The Round.
I love circles and use them whenever I can.
 
 
I've used various circles on this tag stamped and given a mystical astrological feel from Tando's Grab Bag of circles. The Tando grey board tag was given a coat of DecoArt Chalky finish in Carbon. Next up some splattering with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in silver and stamping to create the night sky. The Circles were then layered up onto the tag using off cuts of grey board to give depth and dimension.I then added  the little Tando Arrows embossed with white embossing powder on top of the moon circle. Of course I had to add a butterfly from my favourite stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. The tag was then mounted onto a grey board panel. To finish a sentiment was then added to the base of the tag.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Do check back to see what the rest of the team have in store for you this week.
 Stay Safe
Fiona.
 
Products Used.
 


 
 
 
 

 
 


 
 
Other Supplies
 
Ranger Archival Ink- Black
 
Stamperia Cosmos Rubber Stamps
 
Paper from my own stash.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Karin said...

That's beautiful Fiona, gorgeous colour combo and composition. x