Monday 1 February 2010

'US' WORD

Hello, its Karen here!  I hope you have all had a chance to look at the Competition that we have going till 14th February...its an AMAZING prize...look...HERE!

Today I am showing you a word...just a little one but very important!  Its the word 'us'.  It evokes images of sharing & caring doesn't it?  Perfect for using on a layout or on a cover of a little book!  Of course with Valentines Day coming up it can be ideal!


I used a large wooden heart which was a lucky charity shop find...always worth checking these places out I think.  I covered it with some romantic paper by Creative Imaginations.

The word was painted red and then crackle accents applied.  The chippie frame is from my own stash & painted off white & CA added.  The photo is a sneaky pic my daughter took on Christmas Day but I love it!!!  I then added ribbon, lace & a lovely chunky heart charm to the top.

Thank you for taking a look, why not do something romantic today!!! HUGS XXX

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Karen. I like how you have combined all the elements and the word US finishes it off.
Lovely photo of the two of you....x

Traceyr said...

What a wonderful memento for Christmas 2009 Karen and I love the photo. x