Sunday 5 December 2010

Christmas Village

I was delighted and very honoured to be asked to do another Cybercrop Class over on UK Scrappers.  I don't scrap but I do love making little home decor things so I decided to use the little mini house trio and created a mini village.

I have also decided that I will be doing an online class next year to make a model Christmas village, it will be quite a project, much larger than this, and the class will probably stretch over a few weeks.  It will be a free class but obviously will be using Tando products.....anyhoo, I'll announce more details during the coming months.



6 comments:

Carol Plume said...

what a great little advent village! great houses Di...xx

Zoechaos said...

Fantastic from the glitter on the roofs and gaily decorated houses to the adorable little tree love everything about this amazing decoration. xx Zoe

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Di. xxx

Karen said...

I love this Di, its so pretty! x

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Love this - very Christmassy. Ann

Irit Shalom said...

Cutest village ever!!