Sunday 2 October 2011

All colors printer's tray

I need to tell you that I am in Love! I am deeply totally in love with Tando printers trays. And as I want to keep this love longer and longer- I used only one third on my tray here- still have the base and 2  more for my next project
So this is " card style" tray, pretty flat, but full of Tando " goddies" on it
I used lot's of small Tando pieces here: part of the small Flowers, 2 stars, 2 clouds, a gate, scalloped rectangle piece, book plate, a bird and I just couldn't use more as I was out of space.
I covered them with all possible mediums: white cracled paint, white enamel paint, glitter, pearl glue, 3d glaze, smaped and 3d glazed, inked etc.
Here are some close ups



And here are Tando products used for this project






2 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous XOXO Zoe

Di said...

Irit this is just stunning xx