Friday 9 December 2011

Mini 3D Sleigh

Helloooo....how cute is this little sleigh?  I found a sturdy little box that was just the right size so that I could make it 3D...how lucky was that?  I also found that its the perfect size to fit some After Eight chocolates in to go on the dinner tabe at Christmas :-D


The sleigh has been covered with BG papers and the runners & flourishes painted gold with some glitter added.  I just love this gorgeous snowflake that I have put on the back...


Oh and if you are wondering about the size here is the sleigh again with the international size gude hahaha!


Here are the products I used...




Hope you like this little table decoration, HUGS, Karen x

4 comments:

Zoechaos said...

WOW Karen this is a magical center piece blown away XOXO Zoe

Irit Shalom said...

SO SO CUTE!

Carol Plume said...

awww how lovely Karen and what a great way to serve the after 8's I do so love after 8's!! xx

Traceyr said...

Beautiful Karen just right for your after eights :)