Monday 23 January 2012

Clock

Hello!  Like Kaz I am trying to get ahead with present making this year as I got really caught out before last Christmas :-D  Here I have made a clock using an 8x8inch canvas.


The background is a mix of paint, paper & stamping.  Then I used a coloured modelling paste through the ~CLOCK FACE MASK~ .  Using the ~BAMBOO MASK~ I just dabbed black brilliance ink through the section I wanted.  I working clock mechanism completes it.



Thank you for looking today, HUGS, Karen x

6 comments:

tracy said...

Ooo i love that karen :)

Di said...

This is fantastic Karen...how clever are you!! xx

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous clock XOXO Zoe

Gaby Bee said...

WOW, this clock is just gorgeous!

Have a lovely week!
Gaby

Carol Plume said...

What a great idea and such a fab canvas. The recipient will treasure that piece of art x

Irit Shalom said...

Totally love it!