Saturday 21 January 2012

Love Notes with Tando

There is nothing I like more then to alter  those fantastic mini printers trays and this one is the most recent I made.
This time it was made with Swedish paper company named Pion Designs - they design in vintage style and it was just perfect for this new tray.



The cover was paper covered, stamped, heat embossed and over embellished- my style, messy and shabby. I also used Epiphany crafts handmade buttons and a lot of other products.
The inside is  less messy, but still full of those Valentine's items: hearts, flowers, love sentiments and 2 more Tando chipboards from this Town set.









I think this Tando product is just a MUST! You must buy it and you MUST alter  it!
The best of the best!
And here are Tando products I used here:

3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

So beautiful love this XOXO Zoe

Karen said...

Awe....Irit...this is absolutely beautiful! xxx

Di said...

Oh wow Irit, this is stunning xx