Monday 27 February 2012

Mini Village Scenelit

As soon as I saw this new release I knew I 'needed' to have a play with it :-D  How much fun is this????


It measures roughly 19x9cm and is about 1cm deep when finished.  I used a mix of papers this time and then doodled the doors & windows.  Like always, when it was finished I looked at it and thought of all the other things that I could have done hahaha!  A book, a wintery Christmas theme, used acetate and of course texture paint!

Thank you for popping by, HUGS, Karen x

4 comments:

Di said...

I've not had a chance to decorate one of these Karen and I'm sooo pleased you've done one. It looks amazing, I love how it's turned out. xx

Zoechaos said...

Did not need to check the author's name just knew this is one of Karen's. Fabulous wall hanging! XOXO Zoe

Irit Shalom said...

Just adorable!

Traceyr said...

This is wonderful and yes it would look stunning done in a wintery/Christmas scene. :)