Wednesday 8 February 2012

My Black and White Tando love

Hello, my dear friends! This is Irit here again and this time with my non traditional Valentine project.
Sometimes I am just in love with  some colors or designs and this post is all about it. I am in love with Black and White (also I don't craft a lot in those colors, but my outfits are mostly B/W), and I am also very much in love with Tando Creative mini chipboard printers trays. And this time I combined both my loves ti make this altered project for you to see. And as this month we have this B/W and a bit of Zebra  inspiration for our  monthy challenge here on Tando Creative- it was even more then perfect!


Product list:
TANDO PRODUCTS:
152*152 MINI PRINTERS TRAY- heat embossed with white embossing powder
Book plate- stamped and covered with 3d Ranger glaze
Key hole- black inked and heat embossed with Clear embossing powder
Bird- white paint and Fairy Dust glitter
Wings - white ink and Fairy dust glitter
Sewing machine- black heavy embossing paint
Banner on the top- stamped with Prima  stamp and covered with a title
Music notes-  black heavy embossing powder
Robin's Nest papers, Dew drops , alphas 
Creative Inspirations Paint embossing powders and paints
Prima flowers, Black Alphas  and lace
You don't need a tutorial to make this project, just to cut all possible B/W Robin's Nest cardstock and to arrange them under the  chipboard frame. Then embellish each section with whatever  you fancy: stamped vintage images, small  covered chipboards, flowers, lace, metals. I even painted small spools into black and white , covered the bird with some sparkle glitter, die cut black chipboard swirls, covered the sewing machine with black embossing powder and made this heat embossed frame.


Now you have a perfect Valentine gift in those non traditional colors.
So now it's your turn  to take our challenge and you can win some of those most gorgeous goodies I used for my project!
Don't wait- play with us to  win!
IRIT

1 comment:

lainey said...

this is gorgeous, love it!! lainey x