Thursday 1 March 2012

Home mini tray

Hello, dear crafty friends! It's Irit here again and this time with my very first house shaped tray.
I made it with one layer only (I just keep other two for my next  projects! LOL) and full of Simple Stories products.  Some Tim Holtz metal shapes were added and some Prima flowers (as always).
I just love the final result as you can never ever go wrong with Tando mini printers trays.
Those trays are MUST TO HAVE products! Just grab them all and enjoy your final results!

4 comments:

Karen said...

WOW WOW WOW Irit, this is gorgeous! xxx

Carol Plume said...

Irit I totally agree with Karen - its WOW!

Traceyr said...

I love what you have done with this house it looks very "homely" the colours are cosy and warm too.

I love the arrow/swirl thingy under the word home.

:)

ArtZest said...

Beautiful. Love the dimensions.