New Facebook group to share your makes, competitions and more at https://www.facebook.com/groups/TandoCreativeZone/
New online retail store now open for all your Tando goodies at www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Pumpkin Sale!

Hi Gez here, and it's my turn today to show case my 3D/Alterable creation!

First of all I covered one of Tando's Gothic Arch layered frames with Gesso.


I then had great fun covering the arch with Distress Inks and plenty of water!

 
For more details about my Gothic Arch/Pumpkin Sale hop on over to my blog!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance! Gez

12 comments:

Di said...

Having received this gorgeous arch in the post I have pleasure reporting back that it is absolutely Fabulous xxx

Carol said...

Gez that is gorgeous. X

Gez said...

Thanks Di & Carol xxx

Zoe Sanderson said...

Adorable XOXO Zoe

Angelnorth said...

Fabulous arch, love the splattered Distress colouring!

Karen said...

I love this, esp the owl on guard haha xxx

Gez said...

haha! just you 'dare' touch the pumpkins!! rofl!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

So cute!

cbee said...

that's so great! love the sign, the fench, the colors, the owl, the pumpkins ... oh I should better say everything :)

Katherine (sutty) said...

Beautiful Gez love the watery effect and all the pumpkins :)

Gez said...

hehe.. Caro, thanks! xx

Thank you for everyone's kind comments, it was a great piece to work on and very hard to post off!!!

Gez said...

but a pleasure also!