Monday 13 August 2012

Sun, Sea & Sand

Hi, it's Caro here. This week we will show you projects about sun, sea & sand ... well, everybody likes that,  don't you?

I have made a little notebook for summer. I used the sun and a cloud from the rainbow and elements package. They are colored with perfect pearls, so perhaps you can see the shimmer? To add a bit sparkling to the water I gently brushed over it with Versamark and embossed it with holographic embossing powder.



http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/trade/rainbow-elements-p-240.html

6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful notebook Caro, loving the shimmer xx

Karen said...

ooooo I love the colours you have used here. Fabulous little notebook x

Angelnorth said...

Lovley notebook, the gentle shimmer is beautiful and a perfect sentiment with the child image!

Di said...

A gorgeous notebook Caro, the shimmer is fabulous x

tracy said...

very nice :)

Katherine said...

Beautiful I love the shimmer