Monday 17 September 2012

Journalling ~ Be Happy Page

The theme this week is Journalling which is something I've loved doing since I started on it a while ago and I'm still learning. I've made a journal page using a quote I found somewhere on the net. I have found so many from so many sources and I'm sorry I can't give the writer credit.

I made a video of the process and have added notes of the products I have used.






The products used from the Tando range are:

~{Hanging Baubles Mask}~
~{Sequin Waste Mask}~
~{Tando Mini Butterflies}~
~{Tando Mini Flowers}~

The minis are perfect for journalling as they are slightly thinner than the normal chipboard, but they are just as strong.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fab page Kaz and the video is fun - great to see so much of that crafter's all round tool in play! (I refer, of course, to the liberal use of fingers as applicators - yay!)

tracy said...

love it kaz-liking the colours:)

Karen said...

Fabulous video and page my lovely xxx

Katherine said...

Gorgeous and a fantastic video :)

Carol Plume said...

beautiful page and FAB video - you're one very clever bunny! x

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous page Kaz. I love the soft colours :o)

Di said...

Fantasic page and video Kaz :o) x