Sunday 21 October 2012

Things That Fly Beauty Page

As we've been concentrating on things that fly I made this journal page:




I've used a base of acrylic paints and used the ~{Haunted House Mask}~ which comes in 3 pieces. This means you can colour the house shape and then add the windows and bats or colour around the house. I've doodled on the house for detail and then sat it on a washi tape base.

I've cut the wings from the ~{Mini Bats Grab Bag}~ and coloured them with acrylic paints before stamping onto them. These have been attached behind the figures and I've added doodling and shading as well as a quote that fits.

Kaz xxx

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Cute and spooky together - love it!
Alison x

Katherine said...

I love all your doodling, and a beautiful page with the house and the bats....just gorgeous :)