Monday 22 April 2013

Looking at Tags...


Hello everyone, this weeks focus on the blog is tags.  They are such a great starting point for a page, card, mini book, gift and can be that bit of inspiration that you need to complete a larger project.

 I cut my tag shape out of some sticky canvas and backed it with cardstock.  I then used the beautiful Tangled Yarn mask by Neil Walker.  I scrapped texture paste through it using a palette knife, let it dry and then spritzed the tag with glimmer mist, and adding some stamping around the edge.  I created a floral cluster with a home made lace flower and some vintage buttons at the bottom of the tag.  Next I embossed some of the Tando butterflies using the swiss dots folder in my cuttlebug, and use a make up sponge to add the pink and orange ink over the top to bring out the dots, a little bit of ribbon and my tag is ready.





Katherine


4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What a gorgeous tag!
Alison x

Kaz said...

That is just gorgeous x

Craftychris said...

Now this is a stunning tag! xx

ionabunny said...

Love the Neil Walker masks. Great tag