Tuesday 30 April 2013

Season for everything

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Clock week.
And if we are talking Clock and Time, what can be better then to use this Bible versus of " Season for everything" and  to make a whole altered mini book? This is a kind if " never finished" project, or at least I still have about 12 pages to add to this one. I used this " There is a season for everything" Bible quote and I am just in a process of it. I only made the cover and about 4 pages, but the concept is to add more and more  Mixed Media pages to this self- made with Bind-It-All project (it opens from the top and from both sides and the reason I used the huge wire on the top is that it will be very fat after I finish it all.
As you can see that Tando huge  chipboard clock is the main part of it here.






The Zutter acrylic 8*8 cover was stamped all over and I added this Tando Creative fantastic clock chipboard.The lower cover was painted with Tim Holtz distress stains, stamped with Unity clock stamp  and then I added some bubble wrap white paint stamping.
I made just 4 pages for now (will add more in time, maybe one a month)
The pages I made are Time to love, time for peace, time to plant and time to sew. I didn't make all
" bad" things yet (like time to die?) and I am not sure I will in the future.
So here are some of the pages made with Tando goodies (not all of them have chipboards, but a part)
Here is my Time to Plant with Tando leaves and a butterfly over it


And time for Peace page with Tando  dove as a symbol for peace

And the background  and front only- as all pages are clear, so it's hard to see them clearly.
I promise to share more pages  made with Tando goodies when they are done.
Hope I inspired you a bit and now just get yourself great clock chipboard from the store and make your own crazy projects.

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Oh what a fabulous little book... love the colours and textures - lovely!
Alison x

ionabunny said...

Wow, what a lovely project. Looking forward to seeing future posts. Love the clock and all the details

Kaz said...

This is beautiful Irit, so much detail in there x