Sunday 28 April 2013

Tag Week by Kaz

I hope you have enjoyed the gorgeous tags the girls have made this week. I think you can safely say we all love tags!!

Here is mine:

I started off by using some texture paste through the ~{Harlequin Mask}~ and, once it was dried, I've used Fresco paints in layers to show the varying texture. It's hard to see, but I also used the dots from the base of Neil Walker's ~{Fish Mask}~ down the left side.

Next I've painted 2 flowers from the ~{Flowers with Stems Grab Bag}~ and 3 butterflies from the       ~{Mini Butterflies Pack}~ all with Fresco paints as they work so well with the chipboard and you only need one coat! I've stamped dots onto the butterflies and doodled on them all to add details.

I finished off with a quote and lots of ribbons.

Kaz xxx

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely delicious... think I'm definitely going to have to grab me some butterflies!
Alison x

Carol Plume said...

what a great tag Kaz love those flower heads...great colours xx

ionabunny said...

Love these happy spring colours. Your ribbon tie is lovely. Bright and cheerful.