Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tando Earrings

Instead of using specific ~{Jewellery Elements}~ to showcase the Jewellery today I wanted to be different so I made 2 pairs of earrings using other pieces of chipboard:


For this first set, I took the small flowers from the ~{Flower Head Flourishes Small}~ pack and painted them with silver acrylic paint. I then connected them to some earring hooks and beads with spacers below.





For the second pair I took the wings from the ~{Steampunk Wings and Cog}~ set and painted them with my fave Mermaid Fresco Paint, then added a dab of green paint and a covering of Glossy Accents. Once that was dry I added them to some earring hooks and spacer beads.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Fab idea! Love those wings - great. Ann x

Craftychris said...

Brilliant! Both are fab particularly the wings xx

Dana Tatar said...

Fantastic designs Kaz! I love both pairs. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Katherine said...

Gorgeous Kaz - love those wings :)

Carol Plume said...

Kaz these are totally gorgeous...love both sets equally xx

ionabunny said...

I thought these were metal at first glance. Fantastic idea. Nice and light as well so an added bonus.