Saturday 6 April 2013

Time for everything: proverb week


Hello, my dear Tando friends! Irit is here again and this is our Proverb week.



This week here on Tando I want to showcase you my best and my most awful year: 2011.And this distress look is so perfect  for my " distressed mood" and the Bible stamped quote here is so much fit for this page. This is a time for everything in our life and mostly to be born and to die.
My very first grandson Omer was born on 1/1/11 and then, almost a year after, my beloved Dad past away. This scrapbooking page is all about it: one year, time they spent together.
I used Tando Clock mask with embossing ink and black embossing powder and Tando clock arms to make this one year clock behind my photos. I also used Tando chipboard letters Time on this page and you need to read my journaling to understand all my feelings on this page.
Hope the next years will be better!
See you next time on Tando blog with more cheerful inspiration!

3 comments:

Kaz said...

It's a beautiful page Irit, such a fitting welcome to the world and tribute to your father x

The Scrapbook Garden said...

This is beautiful Irit. I am so glad that your Dad some time with his Grandson before he passed away. A lovely sentiment that brought tears to my eyes. Ann x

Dana Tatar said...

Fantastic page Irit! I love the clock!