Monday 20 May 2013

Key to my heart

This week is an Anything Goes week, where we are showing what we've made that doesn't fit in with our weekly themes. I've made this card and tag duo:


I've taken two pieces from the ~{Small Heart Cogs Pack}~ and ran them through an embossing plate before painting them with Paperartsy Fresco paint in my fave Mermaid colour. I then took a dry brush and gently stroked Claret paint over the raised bits. And finally dabbed a silver encore inkpad onto the top.
I painted two hearts from the ~{Tando Mini Hearts Bag}~ and painted them with the Claret paint. Once that was dry, I added crackle accents and poked it before it was dry!!
Two keys from the ~{Tando Mini Keys Bag}~ were painted with silver acrylic paint and glued onto the chipboard.
I finished off with a row of hearts in ink through the ~{Hearts Background Mask}~ on the card.

Kaz xxx

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What cool co-ordinated makes!
Alison x

ionabunny said...

Lovely. I think its great you can emboss Tando Chipboards. Love those cogs

Steph Ackerman said...

this is lovely