Thursday 23 May 2013

Hexagon mini album: Anything goes week

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here and this week is our Anything goes week, so I will show you my new and small Hexagonal   mini album made with our delicious Tando Creative chipboards.

I used one single MME 6*6'' paper pad to make it in the same colours and just stamped a  lot over the paper. I also decided to mix the holes and to make it in a different places for more interest.
All stamps are from Inspired by Stamping company I design for and as I have a lot of them it was very easy to stamp all those quotes around and to leave a lot of white space to add some small photos later.


As you see- one chipboard Tando album, some stamps and one single paper pad make this small and gorgeous present.



4 comments:

Mooffie said...

Simply gorgeous! I love your stamps!

Words and Pictures said...

What a fab funky little album!
Alison x

Steph Ackerman said...

this would be an awesome mini for any occasion

ionabunny said...

This is delightful. Great gift idea