Friday 11 October 2013

BLACK AND ORANGE CONTINUES

Hello everyone - hasn't there been some gorgeous black and orange projects this week...today we have two projects to share with you....

Firstly let me introduce to you this months Guest Dt member:-

Minna Enqvist who is based in Finland - do pop on over and take a look at her lovely blog...

For her first project Minna has created this layout




My first project is scrapbooking page. Thinking about those colors, the
first thing what came up to my mind was a pumpkin. I have some quite
nice ones growing in my garden!
For this layout I have used gesso, orange and yellow mists to create
the background. Small pumpkins I have colored with embossing powers ad
the tree is painted with black acrylic paint. I love splashes, so I made
some with Tattered angels Glimmer glam. That's one of my favorite
products!

Journaling: In my family we don't celebrate Halloween that much, but we
have autumn celebrations, of course.

Products used: Mini's - Pumpkins, Graveyard Sets
pumpkins!


what a great first piece - Thank You Minna..

and here is my piece for this week:-




for more details pop on over to my blog

product used:- grab bag of spiders

don't forget to pop back tomorrow for some more orange and black projects....

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Beautiful projects :)

Cocofolies said...

I love this scrapbook page Minna, welcome and thank you for sharing with us!! And Carol, your coffin is very frightening haha, with a great addition of skulls, love it too!!! Coco xx

Kaz said...

Both are fabulous!
Minna, your LO is gorgeous and
Carol, I LOVE what you did with those eyes!! xxx

roc said...

Your page looks spook-tacular!