Thursday 24 October 2013

Free For All - Meet Batty!

Helloooo!  Its nearly that night when all things creepy are around haha!!!!  Not into it myself but I couldn't help but have a play with Batty from Tando Creative!  He is quite sparkly and his eyes are bright green and luminous...shame that didn't show up in the photograph :-(  But you all have an imagination...


I have made him up to do what bats do...just hang around, even though his wings are open haha!  His body has been embossed and some Treasure Silver added and I added some 'underwings' for him to flap.  If you are into Halloween he would look great hanging around with some pals outside your front door wouldn't he?

Fangs for taking a look today, Take care out there, Karen  xxx

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Beautiful I love the embossing :)

Unknown said...

This is sooooo much fun!!

Kaz said...

I love what you've done with Batty! xxx

Cocofolies said...

That's the cutest bat ever!!! I love it Karen! Love your embossing and how you have introduced bright eyes, your underwings (great addition!) and its red toe nails haha! Great! Coco xx

roc said...

What a fun idea