Saturday 24 May 2014

Free For All - Speech Bubble Arch


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing an arch for the Free For All theme this week. I started this piece with the inner cut from an Arabian Style Layered Arch Frame and a favorite song lyric. I'm very much an introvert and there are days when the noise of the outside world gets to be a bit overwhelming. Luckily I have art to help sooth my soul!


I colored Small Speech Bubbles with some "loud" colors of ink and then stamped script over them. I used a label maker to print out song lyrics by Ray LaMontagne that read "I'm drowning in the small talk and the chatter."




Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Kaz said...

I love what you've made here Dana, it's really striking! xx

Cocofolies said...

Another one-of-a-kind make Dana, your arch is very original and beautiful!! HUGS Coco x