Saturday 14 June 2014

Squares ATC

Hello all!!  I am a new addition to the Tando team.  My name is Kerri-Jo Sharp, I was a guest designer for the month of April and when my month was up I was asked to come on the permanent team, YAY ME!!!

So here is my project for my first week, Squares is the theme!!


This is an ATC (Artist Trading Card) decorated with Inchies.  I covered the ATC with paper by Christy Tomlinson.  The inchies I gessoed first and then painted them with some Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Paint.  Then I placed the 4 of them together and stamped this sentiment by Tim Holtz on them.  I then attached the inchies to the ATC and added some rhinestones for a little sparkle.  

Sentiment says:  "live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering"

Tando Products used:






I look forward to creating lots of great stuff for Tando.  I also do videos of my projects and I also do tutorials on my YouTube Channel so I would love for you all to head over and subscribe to my channel so you can watch me create with awesome Tando goodness!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Welcome Kerri-Jo - love your ATC + inchies - very cool!
Alison x

Cocofolies said...

Welcome on Tando's blog Kerri-Jo as new DT member YAY!! :) You start with a clever ATC, well done!! Coco xx

Karen said...

Its lovely to have you on board Kerri-Jo! Fabulous ATC x

Kaz said...

Fabulous Kerri-Jo, welcome to Tando xxx