Friday 11 July 2014

Black and brown with Irit

Hello my der crafty friends and welcome to our Black and Brown week. 
Actually my art book cover has some green  and a lot of metal colors, but then the overall look is a kind of brown and it's a totally Tando creation made with a gorgeous  Ancient book cover  kit.
The background is stamped, heat embossed and painted over the embossed metal pieces and the front  chipboard panels are painted and then heat embossed over the edges. This color combo is great for vintage pieces and metal are very trendy now, mostly bright gold and copper.









Hope you like my  art cover and will try some similar with Tando delicious book kits.



2 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Cool project!

Ava Gavloski said...

Irit, this is one of my favorites that you have created!!! Well done. Gorgeous.