Tuesday 8 July 2014

Brown and Black card

This colour week was a real challenge for me as it's black and brown. It seems I don't have any brown paint!  I could have sworn I did, but I couldn't find it so I had to improvise to make this card:


I started off with my new favourite stencil ~{Grid Round}~, then painted 2 leaves from ~{Mini Leaves 2}~ and a  ~{Mini Butterfly}~. I've stamped the leaves with  white paint and the butterfly with a text stamp. I added more paint over the text stamp as it was too bold.

The tag has been assembled with text paper and a flower and stuck over some washi tape. I then went mad with white and black pens and a greeting stamp.

Kaz xxx

2 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Fantastic card Kaz, absolutely gorgeous!!! And your delicate shades of improvised brown are just perfect! Coco x

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

So pretty and elegant.