Monday 17 November 2014

Free For All - Altered Matchbox


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today starting of our Free For All week with an altered matchbox. I was inspired to make this piece after seeing some gorgeous matchboxes created by Gio Zara, who has her own line of amazing stencils out with Tando.


I started with a piece of sheet music which I then distressed with ink and wrapped around a matchbox. I layered a piece of lace and a twine bow over the paper. I then covered circle waste from the Round Grid with gesso and glitter and glued them randomly around the box. I topped the box with an embellished Mini Book Plate to finish.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/mini-book-plates-p-303.html http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/grid-round-p-849.html

Thanks for stopping by today! You can pick up this chipboard, and everything else put out by Tando, in their new Retail Shop.

3 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Wonderful matchbox Dana!!! :) Coco xx

Carol Plume said...

great matchbox Dana xx

Kaz said...

Love this Dana! xx