Monday 29 June 2015

Colour Challenge

Hello and welcome to our colour challenge here on the tando Creative blog. 

Our colours this month are:-


and I've made this:-


Tando elements used:-
All of these products and loads more can be found in the Tando Retail shop.

There is still time to join in with our monthly challenge.  Take a look at the tabs at the top of the page and you could be the lucky winner of some fab Tando goodies of your choice.

Don't forget to pop back during the week for some more colour pieces.

TFL, Carol  xx



2 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful colors for challenge!
Fabulous make Carol, love it!

Caroline said...

Your piece is absolutely gorgeous. I didn't know about Tando challenge which is strange as I thought I was following. I have a lot of your products in my stash. The colours are stunning, will check out rules..