Saturday 13 June 2015

Textured Circles ATC

For my 'Heat it up' project, I have made this ATC:


First off, I gave the ~{ATC}~ a coat of gesso and then while that was drying, I used masking tape to tape off the little pieces on the ~{Random Circles Mask}~ that I didn't want to use. I then used a thick coat of gesso through the circles of the mask and used the heat gun to dry it, making sure that it bubbled to give lots of lovely texture.

I used Neocolours II to give a watercolour background on the rest of the ATC, leaving the circles white.

I painted one of the buttons from the ~{Button Grab Bag}~ with DecoArt's Media Fluid Acrylic in ~{Quinacridone Violet}~. Once this was dry I used white embossing powder and a stamp to add details. I also added some white paint pen dots onto it.

When it was all dry, I doodled a border and added a flower, letters, ribbon and twine to finish it off.

Join in with us by clicking the June link up button and you could win the random prize draw at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous Kaz! Brilliant tip to heat up the gesso too x

Carol Plume said...

this is fabulous Kaz… xx

Dawn said...

Stunning make sweetie, love the bubbles x x x x

Katie said...

Stunning card. That flower really catches your attention

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Love this. x