Monday 13 July 2015

Announcing 4 super talented ladies that have joined our Design Team :)

Dee Adams


I live in Kent, Southern England with my husband Nick & our two grown up sons that don't want to leave home!!! I have been crafting for about eight years now and only started blogging a year ago when I was lucky enough to be picked to join a design team. As I work full time my spare time is very precious and crafting helps me unwind. I love colours, inks, paints, textures, layering, gothic, shabby; steampunk. I would say my main loves are clocks and cogs these will regularly be found somewhere in my art.
Dee's blog: http://www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk/

**************************************************************************************************


Gez Butterworth





Hi my name is Geraldine Butterworth also known as Gez in the crafting world (with a J sound!) I am a self taught mixed media artist and designer, with a passion for colour and texture. I like to push boundaries and get the most from the products and materials I use on my creations. I love to create everything from whimsy art journal pages, and assemblege, to art postcards, scrapbook pages, atc's and greetings cards. I am also a keen photographer and love to record family events in my scrapbooks and journals.

I've live in the north west Pennine hills in East Lancashire, England. When I'm not at my desk creating. I can be found with a crochet hook in hand my other big passion. I love creating afghans and amigurumi characters for family and friends. At the weekends I like to get out with my family when the weather is good and into the beautiful countryside where we live.
I am thrilled beyond words to be joining the Design Team again. Gez



Gez's blog: http://3littlebirdsstudio.blogspot.co.uk/

**************************************************************************************************

Liz Marsden


Hi, I have always loved to create since being young, my style varies from Shabby Chic to grunge and all in between, i love also to add texture and layers to my creations so having the gorgeous Tando products to work/ play with is a dream come true, I'm so happy and excited to be here,
Hugs Liz xx
Liz's blog: http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.co.uk 

**************************************************************************************************


Lisa Winnard



I am so chuffed to have been chosen and so completely thrilled to be joining the Tando Creative Team.
So let me introduce myself.... my name is Lisa and I live in Wigan, in Lancashire and by day I am a full time Mummy. By night, you will find me in my craft room where I turn in to a hugely messy crafter.
I have always been in to some sort of craft, ever since I was a tiddler. I’ve always been creative and enjoyed anything that involved getting mucky with paint and gluing toilet rolls together! Even at school, I was constantly in trouble for hanging in the art rooms rather than the science lab! I continued my arty ways through College and then University where I decided to go on to train as an Art Teacher. I suppose I always found it easier to express myself with a paintbrush, and continually wanted to be around people who were as excited and got the same joy out of creating as I did.
I still teach art and craft at the weekend as a craft demonstrator which I thoroughly enjoy. It gives me a sense of purpose and it’s so wonderful to see others as excited as I am and be inspired by sharing tips and techniques with hugely creative people.I must admit though, I don’t have one particular style of crafting. I am a huge mixed media fan but I also like the simple things that make a statement and have that wow factor. So I can’t say I adore one particular style, and I believe as crafters, we are allowed to change our minds as that’s what we do best!! A crafters mind is always on the go, the initial starting idea isn’t always the finished result.... or is that just me....?
But, so far throughout my creative journey, I have adored every minute. Even the huge mistakes as that’s where I get my determination and stubbornness from.I can’t wait to continue on this amazing trip and being asked to join the fabulous Tando Creative Team is just another wonderful town I will have the pleasure and honour to stop by at along the way. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats everyone!

Karen said...

Congratulations and welcome lovely ladies xxx

Carol Plume said...

Welcome to the team ladies - looking forward to seeing your creations. X

Cocofolies said...

A belated welcome to this new team!! Great to see Dee and Gez among the new ones, and I will discover with pleasure the two ladies I don't know yet! Will try to keep a look on Tando's future blog posts, I still love my Tando goodies :)
With best wishes to all, take care of you Carol, Karen, Dana, Kaz and Di though we are no more connected.. I miss you some days. xxx