Monday 20 July 2015

'Hearts and Swirls' - Ring Binder

Hello and welcome to a new week and a new theme here at Tando!   We have gone all HEARTS & SWIRLS!  Have you spotted that we sell RING BINDERS for you to alter????  They come in different sizes, are very sturdy and come complete with 6 fantastic board pages for you to create on!  I have decorated an 8x8inch folder for you...its very pink....


I have used DecoArt Media Misters throughout this project, I love that these are so vibrant, as you can see.  For the covers I sprayed through 3 different masks/stencils till I was happy.  I spread Crackle Texture through a flourish mask onto the HEARTS.  When they were dry I sprayed them with the mists.  The flourish was sprayed and treated to a coat of CLEAR CRACKLE GLAZE before cutting it up to make 'leaves'.  The stems are also chipboard, cut from a media board.






I shall be making up the boards from inside the folder using the prompts that we have lined up so look out for those :-D

I used:
8x8 Folder
 
 
Masks/stencils:
Giovanna Zara- Large Doillie
Andy Skinner - Sunburst
Tando - Random Circles
DecoArts Misters - Primary Magenta, Yellow Green & Purple
 
There is still time to enter our monthly challenge!  Just take a look at the July page at the top of our Blog for more details.
 
Thank you so much for looking today, take care, Karen xxx


1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful flowers Karen. Stunning project ♥