Friday 24 July 2015

Hearts and swirls with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Hearts and Swirls post!
This time I made a couple of matched ATC cards with - sure- Hearts and Swirls.
The swirls were made with texture paste and Tando most gorgeous Long Flourish  mask. Then I heat embossed the wet paste with embossing glitter. The golden hearts- Rubber Dance lovely stamps- were stamped with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with gold powder. Then I added some red stamped Love words and some Tando gold heat embossed symbols.
It's just my tribute to those hash tags and site symbols and all this media thing. Even love is now public!
So let it be!
 Tando products used:
Long Flourish mask

Mask - Long Flourish
Mini - Symblos

Tando Mini's - Symbols

2 comments:

Craftychris said...

These are fabulous and I love the colours! xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful ♥