Thursday 16 July 2015

Soar Free

Hi guys, Liz here with my first DT post for this awesome company and very talented teamies, I'm so honoured and happy to be here to work with these fabulous products,
The theme is anything goes,
I have altered a Mini Printer Tray  with cover, this is the cover which I have painted with a layer of white Gesso, the when dry added some crackle paint randomly here and there for texture, let that dry then I took a flourish mask and stenciled the design on with grunge paste,
I then painted the cover front, sides and back plus the inside with distress inks and Inka Gold waxes too, 

For the inside I have used two of the three sectioned layers, so I could add embellishments with depth onto the frame, the frame is again coloured with Inka Gold waxes, I can use the third layer up on another project some time too, I used distress ink on some water colour paper, added some stamps from my stash then cut sections out to fit the design,
I then added  some more Tando pieces Mini Music and mini leaves 1, then finished it off with metal pieces, lace and flowers,

Tando Products used:

If you wish to join us on any of the themes this month click on the link above, we would love to see you,

Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

5 comments:

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Gorgeous Liz x

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Gorgeous Liz x

Karen said...

Beautiful work Liz!!!!! Looking forward to seeing more my lovely x

Irit Shalom said...

This tray is adorable!

Cocofolies said...

An exquisite tray!! great start to you Liz! :) x