Sunday 13 December 2015

Bling It Up with Dee

Hi folks! I hope your Christmas preparations are truly
underway as for myself I am last minute.com.
I used a media board which i covered in Deco art modelling paste
which I applied through the  Mask - Grid Moroccan
This was then
 painted with a mix of tinting base and prussian blue hue.
I stamped the merry christmas into Fimo clay and touched
the textured area's up with pewter Treasure gold.
I painted a circle from the Tando circle grab bag with a
deep matt blue acrylic.
To which I applied Deco art crackle paint.
I then used the small father Christmas stamp to stamp onto the
circle.
I applied vintage photo distress found the edges.
The small snowflakes were covered in tinting base then dipped into 
white fine glitter.
A gem was placed into the centre of each snowflake and
my signature drips were added. I hope you all
enjoyed my piece today.
Happy Christmas to you all.
Cheers Dee X

PRODUCTS USED
  1. Tando products:- Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mmTando Mini's Snowflakes & Mask - Grid Moroccan.
  2. Deco Art products:- Media: White Modelling PasteMedia: White Tinting BaseFluid Acrylics & Prussian Blue Hue.
  3. Frayed burlap distess stains spray, Fimo clay, craft tag small, glitter, treasure gold pewter, victorian christmas stamps from the Artistic Stamper.




No comments: