Friday 1 April 2016

I am ... Happy - and not kidding...

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Tando Creative post.
This week we were asked to make some project with a recipe. The recipe was to use one stencil, 2 stamps and 3 flowers.
I thought that to make a duo of ATC with 2 different stamp and the same stencil can be a good idea.
So  please welcome my couple of ATC.
I used Tando Diamond circles  mask with gel medium and glitter over the wet gel. Then I stamped I AM and Happy  stamps (CTMH) with black ink and added a couple of Tando Mini arrows glittered chipboards - one in each ATC card.
Total of 3 flowers were added over those couple and some mists and glaze drops were the perfect finish for those small spring beauties.


Tando products used for this project:
Diamond circles mask
Mask - Diamond Circles

Arrows minis
Tando Mini's - Arrows



No comments: