Sunday 27 August 2017

3D kits with Lisa

Hi folks and welcome to my post for Tando Creative. This weeks theme is 3D kits and I chose the MDF birdhouse home kit to work with. 

Here is what I did....




First, I painted all the pieces of the kit with DecoArt white gesso. I covered the H O M E letters with DecoArt crackle paste and the roof of each house with DecoArt texture sand paste and let everything dry. 










I painted the four birdhouses with DecoArt Media acrylic paints. And let dry. I then used the distorted harlequin mask over the top. 



I added some stamping using black ink. 



I then applied black DecoArt Media Antiquing creme to the H O M E letters and adhered them to the birdhouses background. 




Everything I have used is available on the Tando Website. 

Thanks for popping by,
Toodles for now, 
Lisa xxx
If you would like to pop over to my blog, the link is here
I would love to see you. 




No comments: