Thursday 3 August 2017

Color Theme - Ocean Mixed Media Board

Ocean Sunrise Mixed Media Board by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! Dana here today sharing the Mixed Media Board I painted for the Color Theme this week. First, I primed a Mixed Media Board with DecoArt White Gesso. Next, I used DecoArt Acrylic Paint to add a blue sky and some water using a mix of purple, pink, and grey. Once the paint was dry I stamped a bright pink sun just above the horizon.

Ocean Sunrise Mixed Media Board Closeup by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

I used a black pen to add a quote. I finished this board with some pink and white paint dots and a splattering of gold shimmer mist.

August Color Theme for Tando Creative from Design Seeds

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: