Wednesday 8 May 2019

Bird Tag for Crackle Week - Jane

Hello!

This week on the Tando Creative blog we are all about 'Crackle'!

I decided to use one of the tags in my technique binder to create lots of crackle texture in different ways...


After I had prepared my surface with white gesso I mixed a little bit of green gold fluid acrylic with white crackle paint.  Once this had dried I used the long arrows stencil with crackle paste and left it to air dry.

To highlight the cracks I watered down some of the green gold and added it to the tag.

To create a different sort of crackle effect I also used a stamp from Bee Crafty with a crackle pattern along with some archival ink...


To complete my tag I water coloured a couple of Scribbly Bird stamps and added a sentiment...


Here are the products I used...

* Tando Creative - Technique Binder and Tags
* Tando Creative Stencil - Arrows
* Decoart - Fluid Acrylics
* Decoart - Mediums

There will be lots more crackle projects throughout the week from other members of the design team, so do please keep popping back for a look.

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments: