Saturday 6 March 2010

Finlay's canvas

Sarah Jane has made this gorgeous canvas using our Tando Town chippie.  Do pop over to Sarah Jane's blog too, it's HERE.

This is what she said about it:
I love home made projects - especially ones that help personalise the space you live in. Finlay's room is all about blues, yellows, clouds etc - so as soon as I saw the house and scene chipboard I new I wanted to create a little canvas for his bedroom.


CANVAS2a
I first stuck some paper to an A4 canvas - and then I embellished it using the chipboard shapes. Chipboard takes paint really well - and for this project, I used water colour paints to give them their colour.
I really really enjoyed seeing it come to "life".. Finlay loves it too!!!
 
This canvas has also been featured on Bubbly Scrumptious HERE.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous and so colourful. I love it...x

Kaz said...

That's beautiful - love those little houses xx