Monday 29 March 2010

Catchin' a wave

Hello, Joanne here - very excited to be joining the talented ladies on the Design Team and continuing the journey that Carol and I started with testing the white board shapes!

I have another piece of inchie jewellery to share with you today - a brooch made with the wavy inchie and an old CD (you know, the freebies that come with magazines etc).

I coated the inchie in Ferro paste, stuck on a strip of CD, stamped into the paste and then sponged on some Precious Metal paints once it had dried. I cut another piece of CD to make the base and took advantage of the edge of the circle to get a gentle curve on the base of the brooch. A couple of flat back gems and some teeny tiny nail art gems finish it off.

I've added details of the stamps and products used to my blog {here} if anyone would like them.

Thanks for stopping by for my first "proper" post!

7 comments:

Janice said...

It;s beautiful Joanne, my favourite colours.

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous Joanne. Love the colours. :)

Kaz said...

That's so pretty Joanne, I especially love those little bead accents xx

Karen said...

ooo this is lovely Joanne XXX

tracy said...

very nice joanne,lovely colours :)

Di said...

Oh Joanne, this is stunning, I love those colours.....and I have the Ferro paste and precious metal paint now so another for my To Do list :o)

Sharon said...

This is beautiful!