Sunday 30 January 2011

Multi-Frame

As soon as I saw this ~{Multi-Frame}~ I knew I had to use it to showcase some of my fave characters by Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney from Stampotique. It's a bit like a bizarre Brady Bunch!





The frame has been painted using Eco Green Paints in Raspberry and then I added white dots using a Uni Posca pen - the best white pen around I think.

I've added text paper behind the larger frames and just white paint behind the tiny ones.

I've used Copics to colour all the characters and stuck them with silicone glue for dimension.

For stockists of Tando Creative Chipboard click ~{here}~.


Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Di said...

Ha ha, this is just fantastic Kaz, I LOVE it. When you said what you were doing I did have a rough picture in my mind and this has turned out brilliantly xx

Zoechaos said...

Ab Fab love the frame and you are showing it to its very best here brillient. XOXO Zoe

Carol Plume said...

Wow Kaz its gorgeous! - what a fab showcase for such characters...xx

Karen said...

hahaha this is superb!!! Beats family mugshots!!! XXX

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic piece, love the quirky "family tree" look!

Irit Shalom said...

What a great new frame! Love what you did with it!