Thursday 20 January 2011

Music in the trees...

Hello, its Karen here again! This time using the larger of the leaf branches.  It has been swooshed with 3 colours of mica mists then string wrapped round the stem...


I love this quote from Minnie Aumonierwhich goes...

'There is always music amongst the trees in the garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it'

... so I based my card around it.  I stamped trees & a music border in the background & set the leaf branch on top.

Thank you for poppong over today, HUGS XXX

6 comments:

Angela said...

That is really pretty, love it!

Zoechaos said...

Fab idea Karen makes a wonderful card for almost any occassion. XOXO Zoe

Carol Plume said...

what a great use of the chippie Karen - loving your watercolouring and the stamping...FAB all around xx

Di said...

This is gorgeous Karen, I love it x

Irit Shalom said...

Wonderful piece of art!

Kaz said...

Lovely tree Karen x