Wednesday 29 February 2012

Triple Arched Layer Frame

I love this new ~{Triple Arched Layer Frame}~, although I didn't use the layers for a 3D effect on this:


They are fantastic value as you also get all of the offcuts from the centre of the arches to play with.

I've painted the frames with acrylic paints and made a background on the base like I would on a journal page and then stuck the layers together. I've also used the ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~  on the background and a whole lot of doodling all over.

I've even saved a layer for using soon on another project.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

This is Fun!

Karen said...

Love it!!!!!!!! x

Angelnorth said...

Great triptych, love it!

Carol Plume said...

aw Kaz this is FAB! I'm loving all the new pieces you're doing xx

roc said...

i love how you did this!