Sunday 22 April 2012

Using a part of printer tray for a card

As you all know I am deeply in love  with Tando printers trays, and I try to use they one by one, not all 3 pieces together. So this time I used a square one as a part of my card and I just love the final result a lot.
I covered it with crackle Ranger paint (long- long drying time), then added some rub-ons inside the windows and then made some stamped and painted roses for the window corner. It's a kind of all occasions card  you can give to any girl (sorry, boys, I am not a big masculine cardmaker, I need my pinks and flowers). I made the setiment over Tando scalloped rectangle and painted it a bit over the rub- on  word.re
And a  close up to the flowers too- you can see how great the crackle paints over Tando chipboards.

See you next time!
Irit

3 comments:

Janice said...

That's beautiful.

Kaz said...

It's so very pretty Irit x

Karen said...

Gorgeous Irit x