Monday 30 April 2012

Saturday's Perpetual Calendar Class

I had a fabulous day on Saturday over at The Craft Barn. 7 lovely ladies attended the class and lots of chat and laughter was enjoyed by all.

Rose has very kindly emailed me some pictures of her finished calendar, I think you'll agree that it's gorgeous. Here are some piccies and Rose has added some butterflies in the last picture.....they really finish it off a treat.



The perpetual calendars come in a kit that includes the pot, flowers, numbers, straws and bamboo sticks.  You will just need to buy some florist foam to pop in the pot and use what you prefer for the days and months.  I took along some dates that had been printed on the computer, Rose used a cutting machine for hers.  You could also use stamps or just hand write them if you wanted to.

The kits will be released on general sale soon, as I did the workshop at the Craft Barn, they have a few available there to buy, just give them a call.

I'm aiming to get some new releases out during the beginning of May.....we have some really exciting ones coming up too ;o)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Rose, you have done a fabulous job, it looks so pretty! x

Kaz said...

This is fantastic Rose, I love it xxx