Thursday 23 August 2012

Altered paper clips with Tando

This old wooden clips was  in my stash for ages. As this week we show  you Tando altered projects, it was a good thing to alter it finally.

I used Tando birdcage, covered with white embossing powder, a small rectangle bookplate covered with a lot of paint and heat embossed all over. Then I added the bird- blue bird of our dreams and this is a cute altered project that looks great on our desk.





Hope you like my use of Tando products this week and see you soon!
Irit

5 comments:

Karen said...

Very very pretty Irit x

Zoechaos said...

Love this altered 'peg' it is so pretty and you have used so many things I am very partial to! XOXO Zoe

Angelnorth said...

Great desk accessory, love the tiny buttons on the book plate!

Di said...

Oh this is fabulous Irit xx

Dana Tatar said...

I love this Irit! I want to dress up all my pins now. Thanks for the inspiration!