- To take part in a our fabulous Retailer blog hop just click HERE.
- Gez and Caro started our tutorial series with THESE fantastic projects.
- Carol added her great take on the printer's tray HERE.
- Karen showed us a fabulous Key Holder project HERE
- Dana entered into the party mood with some cupcake toppers and Kaz encouraged some quiet contemplation with a bookmark HERE
I've used three inchies with an embossing folder and some VerDay paint to create a weathered copper finish for a pendant base.
If you'd like to have a go, hop over to the Classes Blog for a short video tutorial. While you're there, you could check out the other classes that have been added this week if you haven't already seen them. Don't forget that if you show us your take on any of the class projects you'll be in with the chance of a prize!
Thanks for stopping by!