Monday 15 April 2013

Altered jewelry

Hello, my dear Tando Friends ! Irit is here with more Tando inspiration.
This is Jewelry Tando week and my project  is an altered wearable jewellery piece made with Tando Creative chipboard element and a lot of Prima flowers, blings and even Prima stamp stamped  on the inner chipboard piece. This is a real wearable art and  you can do it too using our perfect jewellery chipboard pieces.


 And as I am totally in love with those Tando Creative Jewelry pieces, I made much much more.
So here is the second Jewelry piece, totally different colours and combination of chipboards.




See your next time for more Tando inspiration!

5 comments:

Karen said...

oooo these are beautiful Irit x

Kaz said...

These are so pretty Irit x

chrissie said...

These are just so beautiful--I adore the black one

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Craftychris said...

Both these are soooooo cool! I love them! xx

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome work Irit!