Tuesday 2 April 2013

Proverbs, Sayings and Quotes - ATC Set


Hi Tando fans!  Dana here today sharing a set of ATCs for the Proverbs, Sayings and Quotes theme this week. I chose to use some love proverbs and and set of my favorite stamps for this series of cards. I love the strength of the Tando ATCs!  I applied several layers of mediums and plenty of heat to these cards and they didn't peel or warp.





I chose hearts from the Grab Bag of Hearts and the Buttons Grab Bag and colored them with bright red ink for a pop of color.




Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Kaz said...

These are lovely Dana x

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous makes... definitely going to get some of the ATCs, they sound great!
Alison x

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous makes... definitely going to get some of the ATCs, they sound great!
Alison x

Maggie said...

Gorgeous ATC's great theme

MaggieH

ionabunny said...

I'm a bit of an ATC fan. This is a lovely set